The Dentatime Clinic offers the following Guarantee terms:
LIfetime guarantee for Implants.
- 3 Years for:
– Crowns (temporary crowns not included)
– Bridges (temporary bridges not included)
– Porcelain Veneers
– Inlays / onlays / overlays
- 2 Years for:
– Full Dentures (full, partial, frame)
- 1 Year for:
– Composite veneers & fillings
– Acrylic dentures (clasps not included)
– Fillings on the tooth neck
Our Guarantee covers material defects and medical services of the bridges and the implants. It is valid in our clinic in Sofia only. However, please be advised, that the success of the treatment as dentistry and surgery is not an exact science and healing is quite an individual process, which depends on the patient’s ability for recovery.
The Guarantee will be reduced or invalidated in the following cases:
- If the patient does not return to the Dentatime Dental Clinic for a routine check-up at least once a year during the guarantee period or does not undergo a routine check-up once a year in his/her home country with an x-ray being taken and obtaining written proof (invoice/letter from your local dentist) that the annual check-up has been carried out.
- If oral hygiene is neglected.
- If the dentists’ instructions are not followed (for example not wearing dentures/night guard during the night).
- If removable restorations, such as partial or full dentures are not kept and maintained properly.
- If the gum tissue or teeth bone is naturally receding.
- In the event of accidental damage, for example dropping the denture, sports, third party damage.
- If the patient looses or gains a substantial amount of weight during a short period of time.
- If there is a general illness occurring that has negative effects on the dental condition (for example diabetes, epilepsy, osteoporosis, condition after chemotherapy, medical treatment for long period of time).
- If a dentist in your home country has carried out any corrective or additional treatment without our prior consent on dental work you received at the Dentatime Clinic in Sofia.
- Damage caused by extreme stress (grinding at night, grip of the teeth).
- Smoking or drug abuse.