The warranty for implants as a medical device is lifelong and covers factory defects. The implant and surgical treatment success is a direct function of the personal recovery capabilities and general condition of each patient and is generally a strictly individual process.
The Dentatime Clinic offers the following Guarantee Terms:
2 Years for:
- Crowns (temporary crowns not included)
- Bridges (temporary bridges not included)
- Porcelain Veneers
- Inlays / onlays / overlays
1 Year for:
- Composite veneers & fillings
- Acrylic dentures (clasps not included)
The Guarantee will be reduced or invalidated in the following cases:
- If the patient does not return to the Dentatime Dental Clinic for a routine check-up at least once a year during the guarantee period or does not undergo a routine check-up once a year in his/her home country with an x-ray being taken and obtaining written proof (invoice/letter from your local dentist) that the annual check-up has been carried out.
- If oral hygiene is neglected.
- If our dentists’ instructions are not observed (for example not wearing dentures/night guard during the night).
- If removable restorations, such as partial or full dentures are not kept and maintained properly.
- If the gum tissue or teeth bone is naturally receding.
- In the event of accidental damage, for example dropping the denture, sports, third party damage.
- If the patient loses or gains a substantial amount of weight during a short period of time.
- If there is a general illness occurring that has negative effects on the dental condition (for example diabetes, epilepsy, osteoporosis, condition after chemotherapy, medical treatment for a long period of time).
- If a dentist in your home country has carried out any corrective or additional treatment without our prior consent on dental work you received at the Dentatime Clinic in Sofia.
- Damage caused by extreme stress (clenching, grinding and gnashingof teeth, usually at night or eating only on one side).
- Smoking or drug abuse.